Monday, May 4, 2009

See through the Fog...

The morning fog was a sign of changing seasons. I couldn't see anything clearly. Apparantly there were no specific reasons.

I wondered if leaves had changed colour and if the birds still played in the sky... I couldn't tell even though I was a regular passerby.

Jogging on the bridge overlooking the pond, I wondered whether the ducks swam as effortlessly as they usually do? However, because of the fog, I couldn't see through.

I wondered and wondered yet didn't get clues... So I decided to stop playing the blues.

Eventually the fog lost its own battle and vanished... Since I paid no heed to it, the thought too got banished.

Now if the day gets foggy at times without any reason... I just smile and think of life's changing season.

I no longer fret or ask why... Because unwavering faith gets me by.

For I know the fog will eventually clear... So I just pop open a can of chilled beer.

Well, in reality, I drink only wine... But for rhyming purpose beer is just fine!

No comments: